- What do the letters “LUTCF” stand for? Life Underwriters Training Council Fellowship. I received this designation from American College in 2002. It reflects the extra training I did to become a stellar broker so I can give my clients the best service possible.
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Member of NAHU (National Association of Health Underwriters)
- Author of the soon-to-be released book, “Courage to Leave”
- A regular contributor to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Received a B.S. Degree in Business Administration Management from the University of Phoenix, San Diego
Why I Got Into This Business…
When I was younger, my grandpa had a stroke and had to move into an assisted living facility. Neither my grandpa or grandma had the information or resources to make smart decisions about their health, finances or future. As a result, my grandma ended up losing their house.
Watching this as a teenager instilled in me a desire to help people in a way I wasn’t able to help my own grandparents. I dedicated my life to supporting as many people as I can to navigate this often complex phase of life. Each time I have a conversation with a new client, and see the lightbulb go off above their head when they realize the possibilities available to them, I feel a deep sense of satisfaction.
I care about people and develop real relationships with all of my clients. I have their best interest at heart. I help them make informed, smart decisions for their health and future. I want to see them succeed. I believe I have the best job in the world.
Now it is my absolute honor to have my daughter, Lindsay, join the business. Being able to mentor her, and know she’ll carry the business forward after I retire, is a dream come true. I hope you’ll join me in welcoming her to the team. Read on to find out more about Lindsay…